Hi all! I just noticed when I signed on today that last week’s post was buried in the archives instead of on the front page where it belongs! I’m really sorry about that but happy that so many of you managed to still find it and link up your books from last week!
I’m feeling much better and, thankfully, haven’t had any more sinus headaches this week. I even got to read three really enjoyable books this week!
First off was the long-awaited next book in the Psalm 23 mysteries, The Shadow of Death! Both Daddynificent and I loved it! It is so well-written and even though there are four more books slated for this series, this one tied together a lot of loose ends from previous books. It was an extremely satisfying read! Well done, yet again, Debbie Viguie!
Next were two books by Cathy Marie Hake, Forevermore and Whirlwind. I’d never before read this author, but I found her characters delightful, especially in Forevermore where the main character reminded me of a grown-up, extremely loveable version of Amelia Bedelia! I loved her!
How about you? Did you come across any new authors that surprised you with fresh characters and fun plots? Or did you finally get your hands on a book you’ve been dying to read? I can’t wait to hear about it!
<div align="center"><a href="http://mommynificent.com/" title="Booknificent Thursdays"><img src="http://mommynificent.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Booknificent-Thursdays.jpg" alt="Booknificent Thursdays" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Click here to enter…” next to “You are next” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage). Choose a photo to upload and then click some of the other great posts in the party and meet new bloggers and find out about new books!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want.
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my Google+ profile or my facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!