Happy June! And welcome to Booknificent Thursday on Mommynificent.com! I’m so glad you’re here! We’ve just gotten back from an amazing trip to the Grand Canyon with some dear friends! We also visited Palo Duro, a stunning canyon here in Texas, on our way. We had so much fun and learned a whole lot as well! I’m linking up a post I made about the books we used to prepare for our trip and also highlighting the ones we used while we were there. How are you? Any fun adventures, near or far, this month or coming soon? I love hearing about your lives, both real and literary. 🙂And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Add your link…” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage) and choose a photo. Then make sure to come back to the party and check out some of the other great posts that have been linked up!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few guidelines:
- You can link up as many posts as you want.
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my pinterest, twitter, and/or facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And, perhaps the most important of all, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more. That’s how we build community around here!