Welcome to the May edition of Booknificent Thursday on Mommynificent.com! I’m very glad you’re here! We’ve had a good but busy month. I read some great books, but as usual, I’ve gotten behind on reviewing them, so I thought I’d take my friend and faithful Booknificent linker-upper Michele Morin’s suggestion to do a book wrap-up post. I’ll link it up below just as I soon as I get it finished. How are you? I always love to hear your updates on how you’re doing and what you’re reading, and I’ve come to look forward to them each month.
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Add your link…” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage) and choose a photo. Then make sure to come back to the party and check out some of the other great posts that have been linked up!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few guidelines:
- You can link up as many posts as you want.
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my pinterest, twitter, and/or facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And, perhaps the most important of all, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more. That’s how we build community around here!