Welcome to Booknificent Thursday on Mommynificent.com in 2021! Our family remains well and so thankful to be citizens of the Kingdom of God and children of the King Himself. We had a lovely December, spending the days of Hanukkah with some dear friends in Indiana. The kids even got a little bit of snow while we were there which made them very happy! And then we spent a blessed week with my parents in Kansas City — something we have never really taken for granted, but appreciate even more after the events of the past nine months. As always, I pray you are well spiritually, emotionally, and physically, and, of course, I always hope you are enjoying lots of great books. I can’t wait to hear about them below! I have had the pleasure of being on Roseanna White’s launch team for her new release Dreams of Savannah this past month. I’ll link my review below. When I finished it, I decided to go back and read some of her earlier books I haven’t yet read so I’m enjoying being immersed in pre-WW1 England and Scotland at the moment. I hope you are as happily ensconced. 🙂And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Add your link…” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage) and choose a photo. Then make sure to come back to the party and check out some of the other great posts that have been linked up!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want. (I’ll visit all of them, but I may only comment on one or two of them.)
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my pinterest, twitter, and/or facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.