Welcome to Booknificent Thursday on Mommynificent.com! Did you notice that this is our 300th link-up?!! Wow!!!
What a year 2020 has been! Can you believe we have finally reached its last month? Our family enjoyed a lovely Thanksgiving – our first one we ever remember eating outside! We had lovely weather here in Texas and took advantage of it so that we could have a couple of friends over. We enjoyed a lovely dinner, a beautiful sunset and moonrise, and then roasted s’mores around the campfire. It was lovely!
This post contains affiliate links. And now, we are looking forward to Hanukkah when we will remember and celebrate our God’s faithfulness no matter how bad the circumstances and persecution become in our world. If you are looking for a “novel” way to learn about the history behind the celebration of Hanukkah, I enjoyed and learned much from Angela Hunt’s book, Judah’s Wife. But my favorite Hanukkah book of all is one I read with my kids every year, Kay Kindall’s Battle for Torah: The Message of Hanukkah. Even though it’s a picture book, I also shared it with my women’s Bible study last week because they asked me to share a little about why our family has chosen to celebrate Hanukkah. I think it does a brilliant job explaining the history of Hanukkah, how it points to Yeshua/Jesus, and how it is relevant to our lives today! Well, I hope you are doing well, staying healthy spiritually, emotionally, and physically, and, of course, enjoying lots of great books. I can’t wait to hear about them below!
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Add your link…” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage) and choose a photo. Then make sure to come back to the party and check out some of the other great posts that have been linked up!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want. (I’ll visit all of them, but I may only comment on one or two of them.)
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my pinterest, twitter, and/or facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.