Welcome to Booknificent Thursday on Mommynificent.com! I actually had to check the calendar to see which month it is. 🙂 So happy June! This summer looks far different than our past ones have, but we are keeping busy. Have you seen the videos the kids and I have been doing since we first were ordered to shelter in place? We started doing Bible verse songs to encourage people to trust God and not be afraid and then we began a walk through the story of the Bible. We recorded our 50th video this week and are still going! It’s been fun for us, and a number of people have told us they have been blessed. If you’d like to see them, here’s the playlist: Singing God’s Word with Mrs. Tina. Feel free to share this playlist with anyone you think might enjoy them. We’ve sure had fun making them! I pray you are well and look forward to hearing what you’ve been reading and how you are doing. Please comment freely and lots again this month! 🙂And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Add your link…” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage) and choose a photo. Then make sure to come back to the party and check out some of the other great posts that have been linked up!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want. (I’ll visit all of them, but I may only comment on one or two of them.)
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my pinterest, twitter, and/or facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.