Hi everyone! Welcome to Booknificent Thursday on Mommynificent.com! Unlike pretty much everything else in my life, Booknificent Thursday is NOT cancelled! Isn’t that great news? We are still allowed to gather and encourage one another here without fear of spreading any illnesses or breaking any laws. 🙂
What crazy times these are! I would love to hear how you all are faring. I imagine everyone is getting more reading than usual done, unless you are like me and this sheltering in place means you are even busier than usual with your kids. We are all well and even managing to enjoy this unexpected and unwanted slower pace. I told you last month that we were super busy with play rehearsals and had 4 musicals scheduled between March 26 and May 2 with a grand total of 13 performances! Well, none of that is happening now. Everything has been postponed – no official cancellations yet – and my kids are so bummed. That’s been the hard part of the month for us. But we are focusing on the myriad of things we have to be thankful for.
We celebrated Biblical New Year this past weekend and are excitedly getting ready for Passover, the Feast of Unleavened Bread, and the Feast of Firstfruits next week. This “plague” we are living through has brought new depths of meaning to our preparations for Passover and we expect a very joyous celebration, even though it will be much smaller than usual. I pray you are well and look forward to hearing what you’ve been reading and how you are doing. Please comment freely and lots this month! 🙂
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Add your link…” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage) and choose a photo. Then make sure to come back to the party and check out some of the other great posts that have been linked up!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want. (I’ll visit all of them, but I may only comment on one or two of them.)
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my pinterest, twitter, and/or facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!