Hi dear friends, and welcome to December’s edition of Booknificent Thursday on Mommynificent.com! I’m so glad you’re here!
I am having heaps of problems with this blog right now and having to go back and take down any posts where I have included affiliate links. It’s a bit of a mess right now so forgive me for not being as involved in hopping around as I usually am. As I go back through all these old posts, it’s really interesting to see all we’ve been thought together on Booknificent Thursday! You all have become very dear to me.
I hope and pray you have a lovely December full of family, friends, and celebrations. We are looking forward to reconnecting with some dear friends for Hanukkah this year. It will involve a long road trip which I’m a little nervous about, but we are excited! I’m also excited to hear about what you’ve been reading and learning this month. I’ve been a little out of it, trying to sort things out on the blog, so I know I’ll learn some stuff from you and find some wonderful new books!
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Add your link…” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage) and choose a photo. Then make sure to come back to the party and check out some of the other great posts that have been linked up!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want. (I’ll visit all of them, but I may only comment on one or two of them.)
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my pinterest, twitter, and/or facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!