Hi friends, and welcome to Booknificent Thursday for August here on Mommynificent.com! I’m so glad you’re here! I hope your summer is going well. We’ve had a hard week here as my aunt passed away Tuesday morning and several other family members are walking through medical crises at the same time. But there is always joy as well. My oldest turned fifteen this week, and we have confidence my aunt is with Jesus. And of course, there have been good books. Several favorite authors have blessed me with early reader copies of their books this month.
I’m excited to hear how your July has been. And, of course, what fabulous books you’ve been reading. 🙂 I hope you’ve had a great month in every way!
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Add your link…” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage) and choose a photo. Then make sure to come back to the party and check out some of the other great posts that have been linked up!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want. (I’ll visit all of them, but I may only comment on one or two of them.)
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my pinterest, twitter, and/or facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!