Hi friends, and welcome to our second edition of monthly Booknificent Thursdays on Mommynificent.com! I enjoyed reading all your posts last month.
Just to refresh your memories on how things are going to work from now on: I will only post a new link-up post on the first Thursday of every month. The link-up will stay open for the whole month, and I really hope that you will continue to come back each week, add links from your past week of blogging, and check out what new links have been posted since you last stopped by. I’m hoping that by making this change, people that link up later in the week will get a little more love on their posts when we all come to add our new ones.
I’m still working out the kinks to start sending out mailchimp reminders again. My goal is to send them out each Thursday, both when the new link-up posts at the beginning of the month and on the remaining Thursdays to give you a gentle reminder that it’s still there and open for your posts. If you haven’t already subscribed to the Booknificent Thursday mailing list, you can do so below. We’ll see if I can actually make that happen this month. :}
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Add your link…” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage) and choose a photo. Then make sure to come back to the party and check out some of the other great posts that have been linked up!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want. (I’ll visit all of them, but I may only comment on one or two of them.)
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
<div align="center"><a href="http://mommynificent.com/" title="Booknificent Thursdays"><img src="http://mommynificent.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Booknificent-Thursdays.jpg" alt="Booknificent Thursdays" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my pinterest, twitter, and/or facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!