Hello friends, and welcome to Booknificent Thursday on Mommynificent.com! I’m so glad you’re here! I can’t wait to hear what great literary adventures you’ve been having!
While last week was a crazy reading and reviewing week for me, this week I have been focused on making books! I have a new not-so-guilty obsession with the app Chatbooks! Have any of you tried it? I absolutely love it! I’ve never been able to keep up with making photo books or even printing out pictures before, but this one is really working for me! I love how it grabs pictures and captions from my Instagram feed and I don’t have to mess with layouts or anything! I just double check that I want it to include everything I’ve posted. It will also grab from Facebook or from your camera roll, and you can upload pictures straight to it as well. So far, I’ve made one about our eclipse adventure from my Instagram feed and one about our summer straight from my pictures feed in my camera (no social media necessary!) I particularly love how the one I made about the eclipse serves a dual function – not only is it a fun keepsake of our adventures; it also documents our first week of schoolwork as I included the research and school activities we did! Follow this link and you’ll get your first book free: http://invite.chatbooks.com/tinachen2ke (If 5 people order a free book from my link, I’ll get a bunch of cool free stuff so I’m hoping some of you might want to try it!)
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Add your link…” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage) and choose a photo. Then make sure to come back to the party and check out some of the other great posts that have been linked up!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want. (I’ll visit all of them, but I may only comment on one or two of them.)
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my pinterest, twitter, and/or facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!