Hi friends, and welcome to Booknificent Thursday! Happy World Book Day! I’m sad to say that life kind of took over and we had some unexpected stuff come up and we didn’t get to do anything at all to celebrate today! 🙁 Hopefully, you will do better than we did. Here’s a link to some fun printable World Book Day activities. I’d love to see your pictures and/or posts about World Book Day (and about Dr. Suess’ birthday too!) Please link them up here, or if you share them on facebook, tag me at Mommynificent and/or Desperate Homeschoolers, please!
And of course, I can’t wait to see all the great books and literacy ideas you have to share this week!
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Click here to enter…” next to “You are next” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage). Choose a photo to upload and then click some of the other great posts in the party and meet new bloggers and find out about new books!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want. (I’ll visit all of them, but I may only comment on one or two of them.)
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my Google+ profile or my facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!
[inlinkz_linkup id=610315 mode=1]