Hi, and welcome to Booknificent Thursday!
Well, if you were with us last week, you’ll know that we were pretty excited about the Royals being in the World Series, so you can only imagine how exciting our week has been! With all that baseball going on, I didn’t get as much reading done as usual, but I did get to catch up on the Huckleberry Hill series and read Debbie Viguie’s newest Psalm 23 mystery! Reviews coming on all of those soon – looks like I’ll have a busy week!
I’m also having the immense pleasure of reading Chautona Havig’s in-progress Christmas book, Carol and the Belles, three chapters at a time while she is writing it! So fun, and I can’t wait for the next installment and to be able to share it with you when it’s finished! Chautona has promised a giveaway of some sort! Here’s one of my favorite quotes from the book so far.
I can’t wait to see what you’ve got to share with us this week. Happy linking and hopping around!
<div align="center"><a href="http://mommynificent.com/" title="Booknificent Thursdays"><img src="http://mommynificent.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Booknificent-Thursdays.jpg" alt="Booknificent Thursdays" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Click here to enter…” next to “You are next” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage). Choose a photo to upload and then click some of the other great posts in the party and meet new bloggers and find out about new books!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want. (I’ll visit all of them, but I may only comment on one or two of them.)
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my Google+ profile or my facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!