Happy Thursday, all, and welcome to Booknificent Thursday! We are having lots of fun here as loyal Royals fans who only get to watch baseball at the end of the season when they decide to show it here in Malaysia. My sister (who lives in NYC now but is still a Royals fan) shared this photo today on Facebook that was posted by our neighborhood library in Kansas City, and I thought, “What could be more appropriate for Booknificent Thursday?”
The library’s facebook page has actually posted a series of these bookstacks cheering on our Royals. You can click on the picture above to go to their facebook page and check them out.
As a small aside, I am so thankful for this library system in north Kansas City! They treat us so well whether we are there or living far away. As a matter of fact, I am currently reading a Kindle book I was able to check out from this very library from here in Malaysia! It is book four of Jennifer Beckstrand’s Huckleberry Hill series which I will be reviewing soon.
Speaking of reviews, I can’t wait to see what you’ve got to share with us this week. I can’t promise to read anything much till this World Series ends, but I’ll do my best! 🙂 Happy linking and hopping around!
<div align="center"><a href="http://mommynificent.com/" title="Booknificent Thursdays"><img src="http://mommynificent.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Booknificent-Thursdays.jpg" alt="Booknificent Thursdays" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Click here to enter…” next to “You are next” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage). Choose a photo to upload and then click some of the other great posts in the party and meet new bloggers and find out about new books!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want. (I’ll visit all of them, but I may only comment on one or two of them.)
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my Google+ profile or my facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!