Happy Thursday, all! I hope you are having a good week. We started our new school year this week which is always exciting! The girls just couldn’t wait anymore, and their begging finally got me to do the prep work and get us going. We are doing a Children Around the World curriculum this year and studying countries and cultures as we go. I would love to hear from you in the comments, especially if you are not from the US, about any books from your childhood that 1) might be available in English, and 2) highlight some cultural aspect of where you are from? Thanks in advance!
Even though the days before we begin our year are always the craziest for me, I still managed to read two really great books this week. I’ll be reviewing them soon as they were both really enjoyable and had things about them that I really want to share! So keep on the lookout for some new reviews here at Mommynificent soon!
I can’t wait to see what you’ve got to share with us this week. Happy linking and hopping around!
<div align="center"><a href="http://mommynificent.com/" title="Booknificent Thursdays"><img src="http://mommynificent.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Booknificent-Thursdays.jpg" alt="Booknificent Thursdays" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Click here to enter…” next to “You are next” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage). Choose a photo to upload and then click some of the other great posts in the party and meet new bloggers and find out about new books!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want. (I’ll visit all of them, but I may only comment on one or two of them.)
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my Google+ profile or my facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!