Hello, dear friends! I hope you have had a good week. We’ve had a great one here! Grandma arrived safely yesterday, as did the long-awaited next book in Debbie Viguie’s Psalm 23 mysteries. I call that a super day! 🙂
Thanks for the feedback you gave me last week about what to do with the link-up after the baby is born. I think I will go ahead and pre-schedule the posts so there will not be an interruption. We have some good momentum going here, and I’d hate to lose that! I probably won’t make it around to visit all of your posts like I usually do, so please do a little extra hopping around over the next few weeks if you can.
Looking forward to seeing what you have to share with us this week!
<div align="center"><a href="http://mommynificent.com/" title="Booknificent Thursdays"><img src="http://mommynificent.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Booknificent-Thursdays.jpg" alt="Booknificent Thursdays" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Click here to enter…” next to “You are next” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage). Choose a photo to upload and then click some of the other great posts in the party and meet new bloggers and find out about new books!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want.
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my Google+ profile or my facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!