Hello, dear friends! I hope you’ve had a great week! We’re in the midst of a very busy week with several important meetings, and we’re excitedly getting ready for Grandma’s visit and the baby’s arrival!
Speaking of the baby coming soon (due Feb 22), I have a question for all of you who consider yourself a part of the Booknificent community. I’m torn as to whether I should take a month off from posting the link-ups or if I should set them up ahead of time to continue posting each Thursday as usual. It’s no trouble for me to set them up ahead of time, but I’m fairly certain I will not be able to visit and comment on each of your links for at least a few weeks. So, which would you prefer – can you pick up my slack and do a little extra visiting and commenting for a few weeks or should we take a month off? Please let me know your thoughts in the comments below, and I’ll let you know what I’ve decided next week. Thanks!
<div align="center"><a href="http://mommynificent.com/" title="Booknificent Thursdays"><img src="http://mommynificent.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Booknificent-Thursdays.jpg" alt="Booknificent Thursdays" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Click here to enter…” next to “You are next” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage). Choose a photo to upload and then click some of the other great posts in the party and meet new bloggers and find out about new books!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want.
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my Google+ profile or my facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!