Hello to all my bookish friends! I hope you had a great week! My apologies to a couple of you who emailed me asking me to make changes to your links. I did not keep up with email at all this week, so please forgive me as they just didn’t happen!
I have a little joke to share with you that my 8-year old made up this week. I think it’s terribly clever so I need you to tell me if that’s just mama-pride or if you think it’s funny too. Please be honest; I can handle it! 🙂 We drove past a man who was picking up tree branches that had been cut down and putting them into his car to get rid of them, and Middlenificent commented, “Look, he’s adding a trunk to his car!”
OK, on to more literary things. What do you have to share with us today? I can’t wait to see. Have a great week!
<div align="center"><a href="http://mommynificent.com/" title="Booknificent Thursdays"><img src="http://mommynificent.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Booknificent-Thursdays.jpg" alt="Booknificent Thursdays" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Click here to enter…” next to “You are next” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage). Choose a photo to upload and then click some of the other great posts in the party and meet new bloggers and find out about new books!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want.
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my Google+ profile or my facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!