Welcome to Booknificent Thursday!
I’m so happy to have you here! It’s hard for me to fathom that October is nearly over and the holiday season is upon us! If you’re looking for some ideas for Thanksgiving or just need to inject some gratitude between the gimme-holidays of Halloween and Christmas, check out the series I did last year which highlighted Thanksgiving celebrations from various cultures around the world. I think our celebrations will be fairly muted this year unless I all of a sudden start feeling a whole lot better and more energetic! For now, I’m just thankful to be keeping food down when I eat!
I’m also thankful for you. I can’t wait to see what great books you have to share this week. I’m linking up an adorable book about turkeys that is perfect for both American and Canadian Thanksgivings so be sure to check that out!
<div align="center"><a href="http://mommynificent.com/" title="Booknificent Thursdays"><img src="http://mommynificent.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Booknificent-Thursdays.jpg" alt="Booknificent Thursdays" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Click here to enter…” next to “You are next” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage). Choose a photo to upload and then click some of the other great posts in the party and meet new bloggers and find out about new books!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want.
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my Google+ profile or my facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!