Welcome to Booknificent Thursday, and Happy Anniversary to all of us!!!
First, I’ve added a second linky under the normal one for everyone to link to any social media page that we can help you grow. So link away to your facebook pages, G+ pages, twitter, pinterest, etc. I thought this would be a good way for us to show each other some love! Please be sure to hop around and like other people’s pages as that’s the only way this will work!
Secondly, each of the readers in our family picked their favorite book from the past year. I haven’t been organized enough to get the giveaway put together for that, so I’ll have that ready for you next week. In the meantime, be thinking of your favorite book from the past year as we will be asking!
<div align="center"><a href="http://mommynificent.com/" title="Booknificent Thursdays"><img src="http://mommynificent.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Booknificent-Thursdays.jpg" alt="Booknificent Thursdays" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
So without further ado, let’s party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Click here to enter…” next to “You are next” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage). Choose a photo to upload and then click some of the other great posts in the party and meet new bloggers and find out about new books!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want.
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my Google+ profile or my facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week! Remember, this list is only for book-related blog posts. And feel free to link up your post even if someone else, including me, has done the same book. Your perspective is always unique and appreciated!
And here’s where you can enter your social media pages that you are looking to grow. Please be sure to hop around and give likes generously! I’m just linking up one of mine to show you how to do it, but feel free to do as many as you want of yours. If you want to like my pages, my links are on the sidebar! Have fun!