Hello, dear reader friends! I’m making the rounds of all the posts you linked up last week, and I just want to say, “You guys are so much fun!” I am so thankful for this little community we have here. Each week, as I read your posts, I laugh out loud, I find new kindred spirits, I am challenged in my faith, I find great ideas for our homeschool, and I always learn at least one new random thing! So here’s a little group hug for all of you!
As you link up, I want to encourage you to think about what you are hoping to accomplish by linking up here. My guess is that you’d like more visits to the post you’re linking, and maybe you’d like a comment or for people to click on your affiliate link for the book you’re sharing about, even if they don’t buy it this time. Maybe you’d enjoy a few more likes on facebook or for a few people to add you to their circles on G+. Once you’ve thought this through, please click on two or three of the other links here and do those things for that person! It’s one way we can really bless each other here, and chances are good, they may even return the favor! And please, share about this party on your favorite social media outlets so other book lovers can join us!
<div align="center"><a href="http://mommynificent.com/" title="Booknificent Thursdays"><img src="http://mommynificent.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Booknificent-Thursdays.jpg" alt="Booknificent Thursdays" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Click here to enter…” next to “You are next” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage). Choose a photo to upload and then click some of the other great posts in the party and meet new bloggers and find out about new books!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want.
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my Google+ profile or my facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!