Well, I’ve done something crazy this week. I went and signed up for Rhyming Picture Book Month (RhyPiBoMo.) What was I thinking? 🙂 While I’ve never considered myself a writer, I do have a lot of little stories and rhymes rattling around in my head, so I thought this would be a good opportunity to learn something and grow a little. We’ll see how I go! If you want to join, registration is open until April 16th.
And speaking of learning and growing, our girls have begun making video book reviews to share over at Desperate Homeschoolers. We posted our first two this week! I think we’ll aim for one a week in the future. :} I’ll link them up below so make sure you don’t miss them!
So here we go! It’s time to party! As always, I’m open to any family-friendly posts about books as well as about helping others learn to read or improve their reading skills (including adults). Basically, anything literacy-related is fair game.
<div align="center"><a href="http://mommynificent.com/" title="Booknificent Thursdays"><img src="http://mommynificent.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Booknificent-Thursdays.jpg" alt="Booknificent Thursdays" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Click here to enter…” next to “You are next” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage). Choose a photo to upload and then click some of the other great posts in the party and meet new bloggers and find out about new books!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want.
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my G+ profile and add me to your circles or to my facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!