Hello, dear ones! We are having such a great time here in Malaysia with Grandma and Grandpa visiting! Grandpa now has Hand, Hand, Fingers, Thumb memorized as well as a few other books! 🙂 Thanks for your suggestions last week on some other good books for repetition. We found some of Mo Willems’ pigeon books at the library per your suggestions!
I have been in a reading slump. I haven’t been reading much of anything for myself these days because the baby has become a speedy nurser. 🙁 I love watching him grow, but I sure miss our long snuggles and reading sessions!
I’ve been doing a lot of research trying to figure out Google+ this week, and I think I finally made a breakthrough despite my thick skull! 🙂 I think my big hang-up was trying to manage both my personal profile and the Mommynificent page. It was just too much! So I’ve gotten some good advice, and I’ll be focusing on my personal profile and just posting content from this site to the Mommynificent page. I’d love it if you’d add my personal profile to one of your circles, and if you want to follow Mommynificent’s page there, that’d be great too!
And now, the reason you’re here…It’s that time of the week again, when we share the books we’ve been enjoying! As always, I’m also open to any posts about helping others learn to read or improve their reading skills (including adults). Basically, anything literacy-related is fair game.
And now, it’s time to party!
<div align="center"><a href="http://mommynificent.com/" title="Booknificent Thursdays"><img src="http://mommynificent.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Booknificent-Thursdays.jpg" alt="Booknificent Thursdays" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Click here to enter…” next to “You are next” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage). Choose a photo to upload and then click some of the other great posts in the party and meet new bloggers and find out about new books!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want.
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my Google+ profile or my facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!