Hello readers and happy Thanksgiving to my American readers! It’s that time of the week again, when we share the books we’ve been enjoying! As always, I’m also open to any posts about helping others learn to read or improve their reading skills (including adults). Basically, anything literacy-related is fair game.
We’ve been reading lots of books about the first American Thanksgiving as that’s where we happen to be in our history lessons. It worked out pretty well this year timing-wise. I’m linking up a post from Desperate Homeschoolers that my daughter helped me make of her favorite Thanksgiving chapter books for kids.
I’m so thankful for you guys! I really enjoy getting to know each of you a little better each week through the posts you link up, so thank you for being a part of the Booknificent community!
And now, it’s time to party! What fun literacy stuff have you been up to this week? (And what are you thankful for?)
<div align="center"><a href="http://mommynificent.com/" title="Booknificent Thursdays"><img src="http://mommynificent.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Booknificent-Thursdays.jpg" alt="Booknificent Thursdays" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Click here to enter…” next to “You are next” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage). Choose a photo to upload and then click some of the other great posts in the party and meet new bloggers and find out about new books!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want.
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!