Hi friends, and welcome to Booknificent Thursday on Mommynificent.com! I am so cold right now and rather mourning the loss of my warm weather! I sure miss the tropics when the cold weather comes around here in Texas, and I know we don’t even get the worst of it here. But as long as there are blankets, books, and hot drinks, I guess I’ll survive. 🙂
I’m still reading the Out of the Blue Bouquet collection (affiliate link) that I mentioned last week. I’m moving really slowly through it because I’ve gotten sidetracked over the last couple weeks with a new hobby of songwriting! I never saw this coming, but I’ve been having so much fun! Maybe I’ll share some of them here soon if I get brave enough. 🙂
How about you? Are you reading anything fun? Or trying out a new hobby? I’m excited to hear about it!
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Add your link…” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage) and choose a photo. Then make sure to come back to the party and check out some of the other great posts that have been linked up!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want. (I’ll visit all of them, but I may only comment on one or two of them.)
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my pinterest, twitter, and/or facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!