Hi friends, and welcome to Booknificent Thursday on Mommynificent.com! I’m so glad you’re here. Today is my husband’s and my fifteenth anniversary! It’s hard to believe it’s been that long, but truthfully, the fact that our oldest will be 14 in a couple weeks is the one that is harder for me to believe! Time sure flies by quickly!
I’m kind of stressing out about the new GDPR thing. For now, I’m going to stop sending the MailChimp reminders for these link-ups. Once I figure out what I need to do to be fully compliant, I’ll probably just start a new mailing list. I am curious to know how many of you value receiving that reminder email. Is it helpful or just another annoying email that you delete? Thanks for any feedback you have to give on that. I really will consider it as I decide whether to start a new mailing list or not. Please also feel free to share any advice you have about being compliant with the new laws.
OK, enough boring GDPR stuff. Let’s talk about interesting things…like books!!! I’m currently enjoying book 2 in Misty Beller’s Heart of the Mountains series, and I just received an early release of Debbie Viguie’s next book in her awesome Psalm 23 Mysteries! (Those are both affiliate links, by the way.) I’m super excited to read that! What have you been reading??!! I’m excited to see what you have to share!
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Add your link…” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage) and choose a photo. Then make sure to come back to the party and check out some of the other great posts that have been linked up!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want. (I’ll visit all of them, but I may only comment on one or two of them.)
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my pinterest, twitter, and/or facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!