Hi friends, and welcome to Booknificent Thursday on Mommynificent.com! I’m so glad you’re here! This has been a busy week for us, with our company leaving a day before Passover. We had a beautiful Passover with friends and are now feasting on unleavened bread. I found a recipe we are all loving! I’ve had to make a batch every day this week so far! The kids are already mourning that the week will end in a few days.
With all this stuff going on, I actually haven’t picked up a book that wasn’t my Bible or homeschool curriculum all week! This is nearly unprecedented for me, so I’ll have to get reading asap! Hopefully, you all have some great reads to share this week.
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Add your link…” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage) and choose a photo. Then make sure to come back to the party and check out some of the other great posts that have been linked up!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want. (I’ll visit all of them, but I may only comment on one or two of them.)
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my pinterest, twitter, and/or facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!