Hi friends, and welcome to Booknificent Thursday on Mommynificent.com! I’m overjoyed that you are here! This week, I’ve had the pleasure of reading Jen Turano’s Behind the Scenes and Out of the Ordinary (affiliate links), books 1 and 2 of her Apart from the Crowd series. I’ll be taking part in a blog tour for the launch of Out of the Ordinary at the beginning of November, but I just wanted to give you a heads-up that they are both super-fun, and if you get a chance to read them, you definitely should!
How about you? What are you reading these days?
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Add your link…” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage) and choose a photo. Then make sure to come back to the party and check out some of the other great posts that have been linked up!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want. (I’ll visit all of them, but I may only comment on one or two of them.)
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my pinterest, twitter, and/or facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!