Hello friends, and welcome to Booknificent Thursday on Mommynificent.com! I was pretty sick over the weekend with a really random bout of pleurisy, but I’m feeling much better now so I’m very thankful!
(This post contains Amazon affiliate links for your convenience. We will make a small commission if you click through to buy something.)
On the book front, I’m participating this week in a book tour for Chautona Havig’s Manuscript for Murder that has a fun mystery scavenger hunt with it so you’ll want to check that out! My oldest daughter also introduced me to a series she’s been really enjoying called The Mother-Daughter Book Club by Heather Vogel Frederick. I stayed up well past midnight last night finishing the first one and started the second one today. They are pretty good, and I’ll pretty much never pass up an opportunity to connect with one of my kids over books, so there you go.
I hope you’re having a fabulous week full of good books and air conditioning! 🙂
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Add your link…” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage) and choose a photo. Then make sure to come back to the party and check out some of the other great posts that have been linked up!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want. (I’ll visit all of them, but I may only comment on one or two of them.)
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my pinterest, twitter, and/or facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!