Happy Thursday, friends, and welcome to Booknificent Thursday! I’m so glad you’re here!
One of the highlights of our moving back to the States this year has been getting to meet some of my favorite authors in person. The first one I got to meet was Connilyn Cossette. A few weeks ago, I shared a little about getting to go to her recent book launch. (That post and this one both contain our affiliate links. Thanks for your support!)
This last week, our family got to meet Annie Douglass Lima, the author of one of our favorite middle grade series, The Annals of Alasia. And this weekend, I’m off to a retreat with another favorite author – Debbie Viguie, author of my much beloved Psalm 23 Mysteries.
Have you ever gotten to meet a favorite author? I’d love to hear about it in the comments below!
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Add your link…” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage) and choose a photo. Then make sure to come back to the party and check out some of the other great posts that have been linked up!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want. (I’ll visit all of them, but I may only comment on one or two of them.)
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my pinterest, twitter, and/or facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!