Hi friends, and welcome to Booknificent Thursday at Mommynificent.com! I’m so glad you are here. (This post contains affiliate links.)
Bignificent and I had a wonderful time in Boston with her youth choir. There were so many great moments – from singing at Harvard Yard, Trinity Chapel, and a very old and beautiful congregational church on the island of Rockport to getting to see the Red Sox’s World Series trophies up close and out of the cases to the kids spontaneously doing one of their songs on the platform while waiting for the train. It was a wonderful week!
My literary highlight of the week was getting to ride the swan boats from Robert McCloskey’s Make Way for Ducklings with my girl and some of her friends. I’ve always wanted to do that! Can you believe that none of the kids on the trip had ever heard of that book before??!! I was appalled. I almost sat them down for a little storytime, but our schedule was super-packed and I wasn’t exactly in charge so I refrained. 🙂
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Add your link…” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage) and choose a photo. Then make sure to come back to the party and check out some of the other great posts that have been linked up!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want. (I’ll visit all of them, but I may only comment on one or two of them.)
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my pinterest, twitter, and/or facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!