Hello friends, and welcome to Booknificent Thursday here at Mommynificent.com! How is it Thursday already?!! I’ve got a cool deal to share with you today if you enjoy clean Christian romances. Fifteen Christian romance authors, several of whom I’ve read and enjoyed, have teamed up to each offer one of their books free in exchange for you joining their newsletter lists.
If you hop over to this page on Book Funnel, you can take a look at all the book covers. Click on any that interest you, type in your email address, and select your device. If you need help, tap the ‘help me’ in the site header, and the tech guys at Book Funnel will give you a hand. They are very responsive. You’ll be added to the newsletter list of any authors whose book you download.
I’ve reviewed books by several of these authors, so if you want my opinion of their books/writing style you can check out these links of mine: Valerie Comer, Elizabeth Maddrey, and Autumn Macarthur, Jan Thompson, and Marion Ueckermann (reviewed in a collection).
Hopefully, you’ll find something there you’ll enjoy!
So what else are you enjoying reading these days? I can’t wait to hear about it!
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Add your link…” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage) and choose a photo. Then make sure to come back to the party and check out some of the other great posts that have been linked up!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want. (I’ll visit all of them, but I may only comment on one or two of them.)
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my pinterest, twitter, and/or facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!