Hello friends, and welcome once again to Booknificent Thursday on Mommynificent.com! I’m so glad you are here, and I’m so glad that we are all healthy again! On top of that nasty cold I had last week, we ended up getting an even nastier tummy bug. I have dealt with more bodily fluids in places they should not be in the last week than I care to discuss! 🙂
So let’s talk about books! What have you been reading? I’m reading an ARC of Think Again by Jared Mellinger right now. It’s quite a profound little read and I’m looking forward to sharing my review of it with you all next week.
We also got our Real MVP Kids board books in the mail this week!
We shared about backing their Kickstarter project a few weeks ago so we were really excited to see the real books! They are fabulous, and I highly recommend them. I’ll let you know as soon as they become available on Amazon.
And now, it’s time to party! Let us know what books you are excited about this week! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Add your link…” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage) and choose a photo. Then make sure to come back to the party and check out some of the other great posts that have been linked up!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want. (I’ll visit all of them, but I may only comment on one or two of them.)
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my pinterest, twitter, and/or facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!