Hello friends, and welcome to Booknificent Thursday on Mommynificent.com! I’m so glad you’re here! Can you believe March is almost over? I’m finding myself a little in shock at how fast this year is flying by!
Upon realizing that it’s almost Passover, I went on a shopping spree on Amazon this week for children’s books about Passover. It was so much fun!
Here are some of the gems I picked up (along with my affiliate links) in case you’re interested:
- Kayla and Kugel’s Almost-Perfect Passover – available for Kindle Unlimited
- Engineer Ari and the Passover Rush – perfect for my train-loving boys
- The Story of Passover – by David Adler, a favorite author of ours
- More Than Enough: A Passover Story
- Sadie and Ori and the Blue Blanket – a real tear-jerker!
- Scarlett and Sam: Escape from Egypt – a chapter book time-travel adventure
- Here Is the World: A Year of Jewish Holidays
- Is It Passover Yet?
- My First Passover – by Tomie dePaola so who can resist?!
- Dayenu! A Favorite Passover Song
- If You Give a Frog a Piece of Matzah – I thought this was a cute spin on the If You Give a … series, but my husband doesn’t like it. He felt it was too contrived. I’d love to hear your opinion if you get a chance to read it!
- Passover is Coming! – We love this author’s book Shabbat is Coming so we’re excited to add this one to our little library.
- P is for Passover
- Wonders and Miracles: A Passover Companion – This one is by another favorite author, Eric Kimmel, and looks just stunning. I can’t wait to see it myself.
And now, it’s time to party! What have you been reading (or buying!) lately? Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Add your link…” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage) and choose a photo. Then make sure to come back to the party and check out some of the other great posts that have been linked up!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want. (I’ll visit all of them, but I may only comment on one or two of them.)
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my pinterest, twitter, and/or facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!