Hello friends, and welcome to Booknificent Thursday. I am so exhausted today, I can hardly hold my head up. This moving thing is for the birds! I feel like all I’ve done is unpack all week but it doesn’t look like I’ve done anything at all!
Thankfully, the baby is still nursing a few times a day which gives me a few moments to read. (That’s really my complete and total motivation for extended nursing, but please don’t tell La Leche league!) 🙂 I’ve been wanting to re-read Cathy Bryant’s Miller’s Creek novels, especially since a new one is coming out in March, and I was able to get through the first one, Texas Roads, (which is free in Kindle format) this week. I’m pausing in that series to read an ARC of Cathe Swanson’s next book Baggage Claim, which will be available on Valentine’s Day. I highly recommend both of these authors! I’ve not yet read anything from them that I haven’t loved! (Those are my affiliate links, by the way.)
How about you? How was your January? Are you still on track for your goals this year? Read any great books? I can’t wait to hear from you in the link-up and in the comments below!
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Add your link…” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage) and choose a photo. Then make sure to come back to the party and check out some of the other great posts that have been linked up!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want. (I’ll visit all of them, but I may only comment on one or two of them.)
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my pinterest, twitter, and/or facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!