Hello, dear book-loving friends, and welcome to Booknificent Thursday! I hope you’re having a great week!
We had an exciting day today as our couches and bed arrived! So we finally have somewhere other than the floor to sit and lie down! What a privilege! The things we shipped from Malaysia are scheduled to arrive in town this weekend, but we don’t yet know when they’ll get to our house. I’m so looking forward to being reunited with my books and bookshelves and kitchen stuff! You can tell where my priorities are! 🙂
As for reading, I’m still enjoying making my way through Romance Grows in Arcadia Valley, the collection I mentioned last week. I’m finishing up the third of the six books today. So far, they are great, and I haven’t even gotten to Valerie Comer’s contribution yet, which is the reason I picked up the collection in the first place!
How about you? I can’t wait to see and hear about the literary things you’ve been up to! 🙂
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Add your link…” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage) and choose a photo. Then make sure to come back to the party and check out some of the other great posts that have been linked up!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want. (I’ll visit all of them, but I may only comment on one or two of them.)
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my pinterest, twitter, and/or facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!