Hello friends, and welcome to Booknificent Thursday! I’m so glad you are here!
We are slowly getting settled and finding the furniture we need. And we have internet and wifi set up finally, which as you can imagine, is pretty big! Now that I have internet, I have a few things to share with you so this post will be a little longer than the usual Booknificent posts, and it will contain some affiliate links for books I’m finally getting to read!
I even got to read a whole book this week! I’m on Chautona Havig’s launch team, and she has just released a super-fun book for the New Year called New Year’s Revolutions. I have enjoyed most of Mrs. Havig’s books that I’ve read, but I found that I particularly enjoyed the characters and their interactions in this book. If you’re looking for a light and fun read with some spiritual encouragement tucked in as well, I highly recommend this one.
Next on my list is another book I’m super excited about! Another of my favorite authors, Valerie Comer, has joined with five other authors to create “a brand new multi-author series set in a place where faith, family, a foodie culture, and romance grow hand-in-hand.”
Romance Grows in Arcadia Valley released a couple days ago and contains six novellas introducing the series each author is writing. Then, starting in February, these six authors will release a romance novel (not novella!) every month for eighteen months until they’ve each released a three-book series, all set in Arcadia Valley, Idaho, with overlapping characters, settings, and themes. Doesn’t that sound awesome?! I can’t wait to get started on it! And this first installment with all six novellas is only 99 cents for Kindle!
So, now it’s your turn! What have you been reading in this new year? I can’t wait to hear.
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Add your link…” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage) and choose a photo. Then make sure to come back to the party and check out some of the other great posts that have been linked up!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want. (I’ll visit all of them, but I may only comment on one or two of them.)
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my pinterest, twitter, and/or facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!