Hello friends, and welcome to Booknificent Thursday! Can you believe it’s December already? I’m so glad you are here. I can’t wait to read about all the great books you are reading and how they are impacting your life and those of your family and friends!
I’m sorry I haven’t been getting around and commenting as regularly as usual. Things have been really crazy with our transition back to the US combined with the holidays! We did find a house which was a huge answer to prayer. Now we’re waiting, filling out paperwork, and hoping all goes through so that we can close by the end of the year. I will do my best to visit all the links throughout the link-ups in December, and I sincerely hope that things will settle down and get back to normal soon after we move in January! Thanks for your patience with me.
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Add your link…” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage) and choose a photo. Then make sure to come back to the party and check out some of the other great posts that have been linked up!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want. (I’ll visit all of them, but I may only comment on one or two of them.)
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my pinterest, twitter, and/or facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!