Happy Thursday, everyone! I’m so glad you are here for Booknificent Thursday. I was so excited to find today that another of my husband’s and my favorite out-of-print series, The Mrs. Pollifax Series, is being re-published and the first book is on sale for Kindle for $1.99. Even though we have hunted down used copies of the whole series, I still snatched up the Kindle book because we travel so much and Kindle books are a whole lot lighter than paperbacks! If you haven’t read this series, it is a treat! Here’s my affiliate link to Amazon or you can click on the book cover below if you want to hop over and grab it while the sale is still on. I can’t wait to read it again!
I can’t wait to see all the great books and literacy ideas you have to share this week!
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Click here to enter…” next to “You are next” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage). Choose a photo to upload and then click some of the other great posts in the party and meet new bloggers and find out about new books!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want. (I’ll visit all of them, but I may only comment on one or two of them.)
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my pinterest, twitter, and/or facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!