Hi all, and welcome to Booknificent Thursday on Mommynificent.com! I’m so glad to have you here! I hope you’ve had a great week, both book-wise and otherwise. My book-week has been odd. Usually, I’m an all fiction all the time kind of girl and I have to force myself to read non-fiction, but for some reason, this week, I’ve had no desire to read any of the fiction in my TBR list and have been devouring not one but two non-fiction books, Soul Keeping by John Ortberg and The Name Quest by John Avery. It’s very strange, but surely, there is something I need to learn right now!
And speaking of learning, I’m so excited to announce that, starting this next week, over at DesperateHomeschoolers.com, I will be hosting a new weekly link-up on Mondays called the Lifelong Learners Link-up. Whenever you share a post about something you’ve learned or helped someone else learn, I really hope you’ll come and join us over there each week as well!
But for now, it’s Thursday – Booknificent Thursday to be exact – and I can’t wait to see all the great books and literacy ideas you have to share this week!
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Click here to enter…” next to “You are next” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage). Choose a photo to upload and then click some of the other great posts in the party and meet new bloggers and find out about new books!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want. (I’ll visit all of them, but I may only comment on one or two of them.)
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my Google+ profile or my facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!