Hi friends, and welcome once again to Booknificent Thursday here at Mommynificent.com! I’m so glad you are here! It’s been a pretty good week here. I was able to get my first recipe in over a year posted on the blog, and I also reviewed a book that will likely make my top ten list for this year, Counted with the Stars by Connilyn Cossette. I’ll be sure to link it up below!
I can’t wait to see all the great books and literacy ideas you have to share this week!
UPDATE: I’m sorry I haven’t been able to hop around and visit your links from last week yet! Our internet access has been atrocious all week. I am still hoping to get around and read and comment soon!
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Click here to enter…” next to “You are next” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage). Choose a photo to upload and then click some of the other great posts in the party and meet new bloggers and find out about new books!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want. (I’ll visit all of them, but I may only comment on one or two of them.)
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my Google+ profile or my facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!