Hello, friends, and welcome to Booknificent Thursday! I’m so glad you’re here!
We’re having one of those weeks where it seems like the house is falling apart around our ears! We had to have a plumber out today for a problem in every single one of our three bathrooms and he also fixed my kitchen cabinet hinges, four of which were broken. We are waiting for someone to come and fix both our stove and oven as well as for someone else to fix a broken dresser drawer! Why do these things all happen at the same time?!
Oh well, I’m thankful we were able to find someone we could afford to fix them. There’s always something to be thankful for, right? I’m also thankful for you, and I can’t wait to see what great books you have to share with us today!
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Click here to enter…” next to “You are next” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage). Choose a photo to upload and then click some of the other great posts in the party and meet new bloggers and find out about new books!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want. (I’ll visit all of them, but I may only comment on one or two of them.)
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my Google+ profile or my facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!