Lots of great books being read here at our house this week, and even a few of them being reviewed! Both Middlenificent and I posted reviews this week of books we enjoyed reading more than once, so you’ll definitely want to check out the first two links below.
Daddynificent pointed out this week that we are just six weeks away from completely a full year of Booknificent Thursdays! And he noticed that week 52 falls on my birthday, July 3rd. (That means we must have had the first one right around my birthday, but I have absolutely no recollection of that. Isn’t that strange?!)
So anyway, this definitely calls for some sort of celebration, don’t you think? I’d love to hear your ideas in the comments of how we could celebrate one year of our Booknificent Thursday community! I’m definitely thinking some sort of giveaway so feel free to leave ideas of what you think I should give!
<div align="center"><a href="http://mommynificent.com/" title="Booknificent Thursdays"><img src="http://mommynificent.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Booknificent-Thursdays.jpg" alt="Booknificent Thursdays" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Click here to enter…” next to “You are next” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage). Choose a photo to upload and then click some of the other great posts in the party and meet new bloggers and find out about new books!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want.
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my Google+ profile or my facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!