Hello, my reading friends! How are you on this fine Booknificent Thursday? We are doing well. I was beyond excited yesterday when I found out that Walk Through the Valley, the newest book in the Psalm 23 mysteries series by Debbie Viguie is out! (You can see my review here.) My sweet Bignificent asked if I’d be willing to wait until Mother’s Day for it so she could buy it for me. Who could say no to that? So, I’m waiting with bated breath to get my hands on that book!
This was a really pleasant surprise because I hadn’t realized this book was coming so soon! I find it so hard to wait for the next book in a series that I often wait until a whole series has been released to even start reading it! How’s that for impatience? 🙂
How about you? Are you waiting (im)patiently for the next book in any series? What’s the soon-to-be-released book you are most excited about? Please let us know in the comments below.
And now, it’s time to party!
<div align="center"><a href="http://mommynificent.com/" title="Booknificent Thursdays"><img src="http://mommynificent.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Booknificent-Thursdays.jpg" alt="Booknificent Thursdays" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Click here to enter…” next to “You are next” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage). Choose a photo to upload and then click some of the other great posts in the party and meet new bloggers and find out about new books!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want.
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my Google+ profile or my facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!