Hi all! How is everyone? We are so happy to have Daddynificent back from his trip! We’ve enjoyed being all together under one roof (and in one country) this week! I haven’t been getting much reading done lately, but I am slowly meandering through a “real” book (i.e. not on my Kindle) and enjoying it. It’s the second in a series about Joseph by Angela Elwell Hunt, retelling and reimagining his story from the book of Genesis.
I’ve also put together a list of our favorite books and resources for Easter. I’m linking it up below, and I’d love to hear your comments and a few of your recommendations!
Your turn now! What are you reading this week? Any great books to recommend? Any books we should stay away from? I can’t wait to hear from you!
<div align="center"><a href="http://mommynificent.com/" title="Booknificent Thursdays"><img src="http://mommynificent.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Booknificent-Thursdays.jpg" alt="Booknificent Thursdays" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Click here to enter…” next to “You are next” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage). Choose a photo to upload and then click some of the other great posts in the party and meet new bloggers and find out about new books!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want.
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my Google+ profile or my facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!