Hi everyone! We are back from Cambodia and feeling rested and refreshed! It was an unexpectedly great vacation! A highlight for us was seeing the stegosaurus carved into a corner of the ancient temple Ta Prohm. It turned what could have been a relatively boring outing for the kids into an amazing stegosaurus hunt for our whole group!
Bignificent had read about this stegosaurus in one of her homeschooling books last year (pictured above with an affiliate link), and when she heard we were going to Cambodia, her one and only request was to see this stegosaurus.
So, all in all, we had a great week!
And speaking of last week, you guys linked up some amazing reviews last week. I think it may have been my favorite week of Booknificent yet! I can’t wait to see what you’ve got this week! As always, I’m open to any family-friendly posts about books as well as about helping others learn to read or improve their reading skills (including adults). Basically, anything literacy-related is fair game. So let’s do this! 🙂
<div align="center"><a href="http://mommynificent.com/" title="Booknificent Thursdays"><img src="http://mommynificent.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Booknificent-Thursdays.jpg" alt="Booknificent Thursdays" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Click here to enter…” next to “You are next” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage). Choose a photo to upload and then click some of the other great posts in the party and meet new bloggers and find out about new books!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want.
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!