Ahhh… it’s so good to be here! After an already crazy week in which workmen have torn out the ceiling in my front room to repair a leak that is now much worse than when they started (or maybe it just seems worse because there’s now NO CEILING to soak up the leaking water?!!!), I can’t tell you what a relief it is to sit down and “talk” with you, my book people! You keep me sane sometimes!! 🙂
Please talk to me about some good books!!! Tell me where you are escaping to these days and what you’re learning there.
I read two delightful children’s books this week which I’ll be reviewing in the next week so stay tuned for those! And I’m in the middle of Patti Hill’s Like a Watered Garden from her The Garden Gate Series. (that’s an affiliate link as is this picture! Click it to go straight to Amazon!)
This is my second Patti Hill book. (That’s a link to her website. If you go, you have to read her “About” page. It’s riveting – much like her books!) I was already a huge fan after reading Goodness and Mercy, and I’m hugely enjoying this one too. (That’s a link to my review, not an affiliate link.) I love the complexity of her stories! If I had no other reason to like the friend who recommended Patti Hill to me, the recommendation would be enough to make me love that friend for life! 🙂
So, dear ones, make me love you for life!!! 🙂 Talk to me about good books and good authors. Please.
<div align="center"><a href="http://mommynificent.com/" title="Booknificent Thursdays"><img src="http://mommynificent.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Booknificent-Thursdays.jpg" alt="Booknificent Thursdays" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Click here to enter…” next to “You are next” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post (not your homepage). Choose a photo to upload and then click some of the other great posts in the party and meet new bloggers and find out about new books!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want.
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!