Sponsored by Little Pim
We are gearing up for Little Pim Giveaway- the award-winning “at home” language program for children 0-6 years-old!
There are many benefits to early acquisition of a second language.
- Young learners can acquire native-like fluency.
- Young learners learn naturally, like they learn their mother tongue.
- Young learners can hear critical differences in sounds.
- Their brain is flexible – and made to learn a new language.
- Young learners acquire cognitive advantages – such as critical thinking skills, creativity and flexibility in thought.
- Gives children a better understanding of their native language.
- Opens up the child’s sphere of friends and acquaintances
- Increases marketability for colleges and beyond.
- And much more!
You can read The Squishable Baby’s review of Little Pim here. We just purchased the first three Mandarin DVDs and watched the first one this morning. The kids seemed to enjoy it. We’ll be watching it all week, and I’ll be sharing our thoughts and experiences with it on the giveaway post here next week so don’t miss it!
1 lucky winner will receive the Discovery set of DVD’s in the language of choice.
ARV $59.99 US only.
A huge thanks to all the blogs that are participating in this event!
|Wife, Mummy, Nurse||Mommy’s Favorite Things||Unschooling Momma|
|Kids Yoga Stories||Homemaking With Style||Momma Lew’s Blog|
|P is for Preschooler||Mrs. Tee Love, Life and Laughter||Crafty Mom Share|