Hello readers! It’s that time of the week again, when we share the books we’ve been enjoying! As always, I’m also open to any posts about helping others learn to read or improve their reading skills (including adults). Basically, anything literacy-related is fair game.
I came across a really interesting article this week about the boom of literacy in Iceland. You can find it here. Have you heard about this? It almost sounds like a fictitious setting, but an awesome one for book-lovers like us! I’ve always wanted to go there anyway, but now it’s inching ever upward on my bucket list! I’m trying to think if I’ve ever read anything by an Icelandic author and I haven’t come up with anything yet. Have you? Any recommendations for me?
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy.
<div align="center"><a href="http://mommynificent.com/" title="Booknificent Thursdays"><img src="http://mommynificent.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Booknificent-Thursdays.jpg" alt="Booknificent Thursdays" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Click here to enter…” next to “You are next” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post’s (not your homepage’s) URL. Choose a photo to upload and then click some of the other great posts in the party and meet new bloggers and find out about new books!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want.
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week! (And don’t forget to tell me about the great Icelandic authors you’ve read!)