Hello readers! It’s that time of the week again, when we share the books we’ve been enjoying! I’m also open to any posts about helping others learn to read or improve their reading skills (including adults). Basically, anything literacy-related is fair game.
This week, we are part of a blog tour for Joe Sergi’s really fun book, Sky Girl and the Superheroic Adventures. To see our reviews – (Daddynificent, Bignificent, and I all read the books and give our opinions and Bignificent even drew some illustrations!) – and to enter the giveaway, you can click on the first link in the link-up!
How about you? What have you been reading? I really love to hear your recommendations! I’d also love to hear your thoughts about online book clubs. A friend of mine is asking me if I’d like to start one, and I don’t know the best way to go about it. Have you ever been a part of one? What worked and what didn’t? Please give me all the advice you can muster in the comments below!
<div align="center"><a href="http://mommynificent.com/" title="Booknificent Thursdays"><img src="http://mommynificent.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Booknificent-Thursdays.jpg" alt="Booknificent Thursdays" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
And now, it’s time to party! Please link up any posts you have, past or present, about books, reading, and literacy. This link party is all about sharing how books are impacting you! Joining in is easy; just click “Click here to enter…” next to “You are next” and copy/paste the URL of a blog post’s (not your homepage’s) URL. Choose a photo to upload and then click some of the other great posts in the party and meet new bloggers and find out about new books!
Why should you link up to Booknificent Thursdays?
Linking up to parties and leaving comments on other posts is a proven way to increase traffic to your blog and grow your blog’s followers! Here are a few rules and suggestions:
- You can link up as many posts as you want.
- Please grab the Booknificent Thursday button and share it somewhere on your blog (sidebar, post, bottom, etc.) and please share about this party with any book-lovers you know.
- I’d also really appreciate it if you’d hop over to my facebook page and give me a “like” and/or subscribe to receive my blog (just enter your email address up on the sidebar.)
- We do want to keep it family-friendly, so I reserve the right to remove anything I consider offensive.
- And one final rule, please visit AND comment on at least one other linked post if not more.
Happy linking and have a great week!